Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

top ten

on a date tonight with e, 
she asked what my top ten wardrobe staples are...
hmm...
i think i have it narrowed down...

my ten wardrobe staples:
1) printed scarf, 2) chambray & 3) colorful flats
4) fitted striped skirt & 5) colorful denim
{ i could not choose one striped skirt. clearly i love them }
6) grey zip-up, 7) striped t-shirt & 8) toms
9) blazer & 10) dark skinny jeans

choosing only ten items was difficult.
runners up = moccasins, boots, leggings, a vest, dresses, tights, etc. etc. 
these are my main go-to items, 
as well as those most often worn.

what are your ten most beloved clothing items?
i am anxious to see!
xoxo.




11 comments:

  1. Loving the different outfit choices! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new toms? love them! see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yes, a tiny birthday present to myself :) cannot wait to see you!

      Delete
  3. okay, that's difficult: the top then items in my closet...
    1. trench coat 2. navy blazer 3. white skirt 4. black skirt 5. skinny jeans 6. neon pink sweater 7. white top/tunique 8. black flats 9. black cashmere scarf 10. bright blue pants
    quite different from your itmes, very interesting!
    a wonderful post, thanks for letting my think about this!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like hearing about your different choices! a navy blazer would be fun, especially for spring! and i should have added bright blue pants! i love those!!

      Delete
  4. What a fun post! I want to do one to link up to this. I know my husband would giggle watching me stage all my clothes for great pictures but its what us girls gotta do for a legit blog post!

    foreverallie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. allie, i would love to read more about your choices! and you're absolutely right, boys may not understand the importance of photos, particularly photos of clothes :) we know though!

      Delete
  5. not so hard to complete mine: 'cause aside from candy-colored shoes and bejeweled sandals, the only staples in my list are cardigans, cardigans and more cardigans. i wear them almost everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have inspired me to do a post like this..hopefully I can get to it sometime this week but my ultimate staple piece in my wardrobe are jeans, can't live with out them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My nude pumps and plaid button down would def be pretty high up on the list, but I like yours too!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh god this would be really tricky for me too! You could definitely put a capsule wardrobe together with this look though - what a great idea for a post, would you mind if I was inspired? I'll link it back to you though of course :) ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete