Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, March 15, 2012

tag


happy thursday lovelies! j at passenger seat perspectives tagged me in this little blogger game. she posed eleven questions for moi. here we go :)


1. if you could choose one clothing store to shop at for the rest of your life (money is no object), which would it be and why? 
only one store?! i choose target! that way i can find cute clothes, face wash, and food :)


2. if you were a frappuccino, what flavor would you be?
mocha light. then i could be delicious + chocolate-y + pretend healthy.


3. what is one value or life lesson you would like to pass along to your children?
i hope to emphasize to my future kiddos the importance of helping others. volunteering is so very important to me, and i am fortunate enough to be in a situation where i can give my time and resources to others. 


4. if you were a superhero, what would your power be?
i want harry potter's invisibility cloak and the ability to travel via port key. then i can go visit the faraway girlfriends anytime - like right now :)


5. why do you blog?
wow. i love this question. i love my blog so much (is that petty?). i primarily blog for myself, but i thoroughly enjoy writing, and like having the opportunity to share what i write with others. my blog is an avenue through which i can learn about and better understand my feelings, emotions, and experiences - it is very personal, but honest. it has also introduced me to so many incredible people and fellow bloggers. i could not be more grateful for that! 


6. what is something on your bucket list?
to travel. no specific destinations in mind as of right now because i want to go absolutely everywhere. thankfully i will have my port key soon :) (see above).


7. who is someone you admire?
my brother. he is 18, and while he could be considered "cocky", i envy his self-confidence. despite his young age, he seems to know who he is, what he hopes to do with his life, and what it is that makes him his own person. can i have that?


8. which pair of shoes would you wear every day if you could?
9. where would your dream home be located?
i do not have a specific city in mind, but somewhere sunny. and warm! i enjoy being able to walk to the grocery store, nearby coffee shops, etc. i will also need a yard for my little wiener dog!

10. what is your favorite feature in a blog?
pictures! i love looking at pictures. of course text is great, but pictures make blogs more interesting (to me at least).

11. what is your favorite book?
just one? sorry, but i cannot choose. here are a few of my absolute (current) favorites: the glass castle, the hunger games, cat's eye, her fearful symmetry, the girl who fell from the sky, the help, etc. etc. 

thank you again, j! i love games such as these :) xoxo.










5 comments:

  1. I love your answers! Yay for Target, Harry Potter and The Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like your answers are exactly what I would answer! Target and Harry Potter rule!
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Glass House! Have you read Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls?? I've heard that is great, too! It's on my "to-read" list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to learn more about you, friend!! I would also shop only at Target. Food, shoes, and makeup all under one roof? I'm. In.

    ReplyDelete