Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, April 30, 2012

blogger support

dear readers,
this blog is my love. while i primarily write it for myself, 
i love sharing my thoughts, feelings, and adventures with you. 
my dream is to be a writer, and this here blog has inspired me to do just that. 
thank you for your comments, advice, and simply reading my seemingly frivolous posts. 

i was recently given the opportunity to write for lafamily magazine
and could not be more excited! 
my first article went live today, and i would greatly appreciate if you would take a moment to read what i wrote, comment, like, and tweet the link to increase my chances of having a weekly column with the magazine! 

you can find my article here and also read about the lives of other recent graduates.
 thank you again! 

xoxo, 
megan



16 comments:

  1. Wow that's so great, congrats! Will definitely check it out! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great on your article! Love your title. :)
    ps. I'm writing for them as well (goes up tomorrow). Neat experience, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will definitely check out your article! cannot wait to read it :) such a great experience!!

      Delete
  3. That's amazing! Congrats girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so exciting Megan! Definitely going to check it out :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely understand your situation. I had to head straight to grad school in order to do what I wanted. & my group of friends was no 2-4 hours away. But, everything happens for a reason & it's all an adventure worth taking!
    Great article & I sent out a little tweet for ya!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love that! thank you robin! and you are right... it is hard, but everything does happen for a reason :)

      Delete
  6. sounds good to me girl. you are famous!
    -k

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my crap. that is so incredibly awesome.. on my way to read your column, so forgive the breif comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on such an amazing opportunity!

    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  9. just read your article! you did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO PUMPED FOR YOU!! Wooohoo, friend, this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete