Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, June 29, 2012

untitled

oh friday night, 
i could not be more grateful you are here.
as i sit here with my (now finished) bag of s'mores goldfish,
pondering what to do with my night/life,
i am thrilled to be able to sleep in for the next two days. 
over the past few months, 
i have become a 24 year old, going on 74.
i require a daily nap, plus i absolutely must be in bed by 10-10:30.
when did i turn into this girl?! 
napping is what my mom adamantly refers to as a "vicious cycle" - 
once you start, you cannot stop.
truer words have never been spoken.
perhaps i will take a brief nap now?
then i could possibly muster up the energy to be social-able. 
perhaps... 
lookin' good, megan! 
...not
shorts & necklace: f21, t-shirt: nordstrom, shoes: ross, sweater: hand-me-down from a!

and now i would like to share with you this week's article! 
don't be deceived by the title (the rejection(s)),
it is not nearly as depressing as it seems... promise. 
you can read it here.
thank you for continuing to like and comment on my articles! 
i am very, very grateful :)
happy friday!
xoxo. 


4 comments:

  1. I just wrote about napping, too! I was too busy today to nap, so perhaps I can sleep well tonight and break the cycle. Good luck to you!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I feel ya, I'm pretty sure I'm an old woman at 24 too. What is up with having to be in bed by 10:30? And why can't I sleep in past 8? Ridiculous, I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute!! I really love your shorts and tank :)

    Oh my, I totally feel you! I am 24, must be in bed by 10:30 and end up falling asleep on weekends generally before 12, unless I hope myself up on coffee, of course. lol

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg-

    For graduate school, have you thought of going online? I'm in a program through Northeastern University that is completely online and on my own time. You should look into it! http://www.cps.neu.edu/student-resources/academic-advising.php/student-handbook

    Meg
    @MissMegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete