Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, June 30, 2012

new hair

no longer working in an office,
i don't see the point in spending time styling my hair.
i wake up far too early,
and the babies tug and pull at it.
my favorite three year old says it looks crazy, anyways.
i actually found the remnants of a cheerio in my hair yesterday.

this week, however, i decided that my hair was beginning to look a bit... well crazy...
i let my friend kat, from seven salon in bellevue, fix it up a bit.
she gave me highlights and did an amazing reconditioning treatment.
my hair no longer feels like straw! 
perhaps i now have a reason to style it?!
kat, i love the end result! 
thank you for updating my hair and letting me brag about your talent here :)

please comment or email me if you would like to be put in touch with kat.
xoxo.

*image found here


No comments:

Post a Comment