Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, July 19, 2012

high-low dresses

dress: macy's, flip flops: havaianas, bracelets: f21 & ann taylor loft
i love this little high-low dress and the car i found.
shhh loui will be jealous. 
(to spite me, a bird will probably poo on his clean exterior)

i currently have a black eye. 
i was playing with the munchkin last night -
we were having a sleepover/fort building night on the couch.
all of a sudden, her forehead was in my eye.
my black eye is bad, but you should see her wound... poor munchkin.
(fear not, we iced our owies, and she is wearing a stunning fairy bandaid)

in other news, i am in trouble.
on restriction in fact...
from all forms of shopping and spending unnecessary money.
mom is not happy with me.
she also received my teeny tiny toll bill.
eek!
i thought she might confuse my bill with that of my brother, 
but no luck.
looks like i will be working like a maniac to fix my financial woes. 
bad megan.

xoxo. 



4 comments:

  1. Love your dress pretty lady! Great pics!

    Meg
    @missmegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIkes! Sorry about the black eye! Your dress is cute, though!
    --Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving that car and your dress.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that dress! That color looks so good on you! (it may even match your black eye?)

    ReplyDelete