Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, July 23, 2012

to cut, or not to cut

my mane is feeling a bit "blah" lately. 
i think i need to spice it up somehow.
it is slightly healthier from lack of blow drying and straightening,
in addition to my recent conditioning treatment i received here.
but now it needs something else...
layers?
taking off some length?
more color?

these ladies have amazing hair.
i have epic hair envy...
so what do you think?
how do you decide what to do with your hair?
i need something easy...
working with the babies, who love to chew on my hair,
and who need my care at 6am means i don't have much time for a fancy style.

xoxo.

*images found on google








9 comments:

  1. i am the one person that should probably not be commenting on this post as i have not cut my hair in like, seriously, no exaggerating, 8 months.

    and i have hair envy. i just choose to keep putting it off.

    good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i want mine to keep growing! i am guessing i will get less than a centimeter cut off... and continue to suffer from hair envy :)

      Delete
  2. don't cut it, every time i cut my hair i seriously get upset with myself, probably because i have a lousy mane and have terrible hair envy. haha. grow it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't cut it, the length is nice! I say color is the answer :) Whenever I have been in the mood to do something with my hair, a little color always does the trick! LC's color is lovely and would look fab on you!

    xo
    Lizzie


    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always choose cut, even if it's just a trim because the pampering that goes along always makes me feel prettier! Maybe I should go now...
    --Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have hair envy over Lauren Conrad's hair. Looking forward to seeing what you decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd probably do the side swept thing so the cut is still stylish but not overly dramatic.
    Beauty, Fashion and Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judging from your face shape, you would look nice in both long and short hair. (I have a huge round face so no such luck and have to keep my hair long to shape the face Q_Q)

    However, if you want to have a easily maintained hair style, longer (say 10cm below shoulder length) is always better. There's no need on hair fixing and you can go for both curly or straight, or simply tie it up. How does that sound? =D

    http://graciesnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always freak out when I get my hair cut because I always want something different...but it's so hard to actually commit! I'm sure whatever you do will look fabulous Megan :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete