Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

guest post from a at crushing on clothes

 
Hi Megan's beautiful readers! My name is Alyson (oh shoot, Megan calls everyone by their first letter...I'm A. Did I already mess that up, was I supposed to call Megan "M"? And calling me "A" reminds me of Pretty Little Liars. Screw this, I'm going by Alyson). My blog is Crushing On Clothes and I an honored to be able to write for Megs while she's on vaca! I've actually known Megan since high school, which is really crazy to think about. Anyways, this is supposed to be about me :) kidding! I write a personal style blog and talk about my life, not quite as personal as Megan. I mostly do outfit of the day photos, and do a Manicure Monday post every week :) I also used to blog about makeup and beauty, and from time to time do a post or two about products I've used up that I recommend, new ones I'm trying out, or brands I enjoy.

I have a TERRIBLE nail polish addiction, and could literally wear 2 different colors on my nails for an entire year, and I still would not get through my entire collection. I also am a huge handbag fiend, which is kind of ruining my bank account. I drive an adorable Prius C and am a cat lover :)

I work at a social media agency here in the city (born and raised in Seattle, baby! 206 pride!) so most of my life is somehow intertwined with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and my blog. I pretty much am connected all the time, and love to chat, so feel free to say hi to me on any or all of those platforms :) Anyways, I hope you enjoy the photos! Have a great day! xoxo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thank you, alyson (aka "a") :)
if this girl could be my personal shopper, hair stylist, and 
share her epic nail polish collection with me,
i would be a very happy girl...
please take a look at her gorgeous wardrobe and style here!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. Loveee the stripes and red pants :)

    ReplyDelete