Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, November 4, 2012

in the shoes of another



i came across this video online and thought i would share.
i complain of things stated in this video (and other petty complaints, too).
my phone or computer charger not reaching my bed, 
too many clothes to put away,
mineral makeup spilled on my carpet, 
which shoes or purse best match a particular outfit,
a restaurant getting my order wrong,
having to walk downstairs and outside to the dumpster,
etc. etc. etc.
 i need to think twice before voicing such meaningless complaints in the future.
a thank you to this video for reminding me of this.
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment