Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, December 13, 2012

barometer check at work

dress & belt: target, tights: dkny, flats: dsw

i wore this outfit to a wedding last weekend, and thought i would share it with you.

this past week has been looooooooooooong.
and exhausting. 
but i have to check in with you regarding what all took place...

high: babysitting my favorite babe after work
low: a baby spat breast milk all over my face and in my mouth

high: seeing a baby take her first steps
low: being thrown up on

and the most ridiculous thing that happened, you might ask?
my coworker said, "megan, do you know who just threw up?"
me: "um... no... why?"
coworker: "well the only reason i knew anyone threw up 
is because i watched baby x lick it off the floor."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ew. 

and thank goodness tomorrow is friday. 
xoxo. 




1 comment:

  1. Darling dress, Megan! I love the pleats and the colors are beautiful. Hope you had fun at the wedding!!! ~Sarah of Sarah Hulbert Style

    ReplyDelete