Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, April 15, 2013

just a tad bit windy

^^^ please ignore my wrinkled top. i fell asleep during the car ride ^^^
top, sweater & flats: target, jeans: american eagle

this past weekend, my aunts, cousins and i got together for a girls' brunch.
we enjoyed coffee, salad, quiche, and a few tasty treats.
with our busy schedules, and living scattered across western washington,
it isn't often that we get together (aside from the occasional birthday and holiday).
i may have fallen asleep during the lengthy drive to my cousin's house,
and promptly begged my mom to take my photo.
hello bed head!
how was your weekend?
hope it was enjoyable and you partook in as many naps as i did.
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment