Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

springtime at preschool

^^^ isn't she the cutest? ^^^

springtime at preschool means taking the infants outside,
exploring new parks,
walking in the hopes of seeing a puppy (their favorite),
 and sighting anything they can eat or touch.
a stop for coffee is occasionally included. 
we typically cart the infants around in giant strollers,
but on a day like today,
we simply had to get our (new) walking feet wet in the grass.
my favorite is when one walks over and want to hold your hand.
springtime, we are happy to have you!
i cannot wait for more sunny days and walks outside with these little ones.
xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. I loooove getting to take my day care kids out in this gorgeous weather (even the cloudy days!) - it makes my job a lot more bearable if we aren't cooped inside all day. I feel like I need the fresh air : ) I bet it's awesome to be just the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are absolutely right! it makes such a difference. being cooped up inside all day can sometimes feel unbearable. hope you are enjoying some sunshine with your kiddos, too!

      Delete
  2. That picture is just too dang adorable!
    Side note: I tagged you in my last post here: http://fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com/2013/04/april-questions.html
    xo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, amanda! cannot wait to check it out!!

      Delete