Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, April 18, 2013

"jump around"


sometimes you just have to jump around and act like a crazy person
(while in public, at green lake).
was i embarrassed while having these photos taken?
no, not really. 
did i look absolutely ridiculous?
yes, indeed. 
and did my legs hurt post jumping? yes!
i am still perfecting the "jump + photo + smile + don't eat your scarf" 
(hence the slight blurriness).
but my photographer is learning, too. 
i think it is okay to share silly (and completely ridiculous) photos on this blog.
after all, it is a way for me to document my life -
and share the craziness with you, my readers. 
happy thursday!
are you as ready for the weekend as i am? i hope so.
xoxo.


1 comment: