Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, May 30, 2013

to grow or not to grow

top: loft, jeans: nordstrom (old), moccasins: minnetonka, scarf: h&m

oh the woes of having bangs.
and the woes of growing out bangs!
which is worse?
a few months ago i was desperate to change my look
and decided to get straight across bangs.
i loved, loved, loved them!
and now? go away, pesky bangs!

i want my long, bang-free hair back. asap.
bangs are wonderful, but a lot of upkeep - 
not in the sense of washing them daily (i do that anyways),
but in how often they simply must be trimmed.
not to mention how poorly they look if they aren't styled perfectly.
i think my "bad hair days" increased exponentially with the bangs.
though i am sad to see them go, 
i cannot wait for them to hurry up and grow out and be long and back to normal.
all the hairspray and clips and bobby pins required to keep them
(at least mostly) out of my eyes is absurd.
do you have any tricks?
please help this girl out. 
sincerely, 
my hair will not grow.

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 30, 2013

    I'm going through the same thing! I love my bangs, and I really want to keep them, but if my hair's not styled just so then they look rotten and I swear they end up pinned back most of the time. The thing I'm really missing is my long hair though and the ability to just throw it up in a ponytail any old time. So here's some support from the bobby pin brigade on your bang woes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My suggestion is to grow. You look cute with bangs, but isn't a change refreshing? Oh how I love Moccassin flats! I wear mine all the time. ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Thats where I am. I like them right now because they aren't too long, but they are getting slightly annoying and I dont want to risk cutting them myself.

    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete