Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

blogger problems

when reading one of my favorite blogs,
whispering sweet nothings, by my adorable blogger friend, s,
i was inspired by (or cracking up about) one of her posts.
this girl is seriously creative.
and seriously hysterical. 
and honestly one of the most genuine writers i know.
but this post in particular made me laugh.
^^^ ridiculous, right? ^^^

a few additional first world problems of mine, 
specifically, blogger problems:

  • i don't have enough followers 
  • i think i wore that shirt last week (with a photo as proof)
  • crap, who will take my outfit picture?
  • where is my computer charger? i haven't finished that post
  • blogger or wordpress (uh, i don't know?)
  • how does she afford all that? sincerely, jealous
  • what to post about. what to post about
  • whoops, i forgot to blog today
  • i think i will redesign my blog. oh wait, i know nothing about coding
  • do you think she reads my blog?
  • i have an essay (or two) to write for class, but i need to catch up on my blog stalking
  • she has a blog and a you-tube channel? jealous
  • i wore such a cute outfit today and forgot to take a picture. ugh
  • i lost a follower. hate when that happens
  • do people actually read what i write?
  • no one commented on my post. but i thought it was clever
  • how can i make my photos look as good as they do on instagram?
  • i need more memory on my mac. i have too many photos.
  • i can't craft. nor do i have a husband or baby. i have no life
...just a few of the ridiculous thoughts that may (or may not)
run through my head when blogging.
xoxo.


2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 25, 2013

    you don't have to worry about no one reading your blog! I read every single new post...from across the country in Pennsylvania :)

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i have an essay (or two) to write for class, but i need to catch up on my blog stalking"

    story of my life! haha Love this :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete