Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

blue hue obsession // guest post

 photo IMG_1418_zpsrrikaoqq.jpg  photo IMG_1426_zpsteg3un2o.jpg  photo IMG_1445_zpsssrj2byj.jpg 
Hey everyone, my name is Lisa and I have two blogs; Stilettos and Diaper Bags & Sisters Marie
I've been super into the color blue lately. 
I've got blue skies on the brain I guess, so summer if you can hear me, get here soon!  

Last time I wore this midi skirt, I paired it with a black sweater for my birthday dinner with the family. 
This time, for a weekend afternoon, I paired the skirt with a breezy boho top, silver jewelry, and nude heels. 
I love how this outfit turned out!  
 photo IMG_1439_zps0imjifdf.jpg  photo IMG_1438_zpsrswyj2ay.jpg  photo IMG_1429_zpswtiq5ra1.jpg
Top: TSF Box Service // Skirt: Piperlime // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Heels: JustFab // Necklace: Urban Outfitters // Chain Ring: Tiffany and CO // Stackable Rings: Shop Jules // Large Ring: Epcot Center, Mexico 

How would you style this skirt? Do you ever get really into a certain color pallet and can't seem to break the habit? 

Thank you to Megan for letting me guest post today! 
xoxo,
Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment