Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, August 26, 2013

something borrowed, something new

dress & bracelet: vintage/borrowed from my girlfriend, m,
vest: forever 21 (embellished by me), shoes: jessica simpson

do you ever aspire to wear something completely different?
something possibly out of your comfort zone,
or atypical from what you traditionally wear?

i would love to be more adventurous with my clothing,
but i typically wear the same styles, 
similar outfits (perhaps with varying accessories or colors),
and rarely stray from what is both comfortable and familiar to me.
however, i borrowed this vintage white dress from my girlfriend, m,
and wanted to style it in a way 
that is different from what i normally wear.
what do you think?
the white satin of this dress is gorgeous,
and i especially love the delicate floral piping at the top.
this dress is not something i would necessarily 
choose for myself at a shop,
but it fit extremely well and was quite fun to style.
perhaps these are signs that i should stray from the familiar?
trying something new is exciting
and seemingly successful (at least with this particular dress).
i told m she needs to take me to 
the shop where she purchased this dress so i can 
hopefully find other items to add to my closet.
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment