Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, September 15, 2013

musical bedrooms

next week, our little house is playing musical bedrooms.
we are having two new girls move in,
and shifting spaces.
i will be moving upstairs, 
and look forward to completely reorganizing
and redesigning my bedroom.
my dream bedroom?
combining my closet and bedroom into one open space.
here are a few ideas and bits of inspiration i have found:

alas, a girl can dream.
realistically, however, i need to complete this project
in a timely manner, while adhering to a stringent budget.
is it possible? i think so.

also on my bedroom to do list: ordering new bedding!
time to get to work.
xoxo.



1 comment:

  1. Great inspirations, Megan! Which one did you choose? My bet goes on the second one: closet drawers are a must. I love the idea of combining closet and bedroom into one as that would be practical, but I kind of don’t like to have my clothes, shoes and stuff to be displayed out and open. FrancesHerrera.com

    ReplyDelete