Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, December 21, 2013

stories from a pup

^^^ that's me! ^^^

my name is bailey, and i am kind of a diva.
i like sunshine, warm weather, and lots and lots of naps.
i have a pink blanket, a pink leash, and a pink rain jacket
for when mom forces me to walk outside in sub-par weather conditions. 
that's my bed, too - 
strategically placed in front of our fire. 
i also like treats. give me a treat? i will be your best friend.

today i decided it was simply too cold to go for my daily walk.
thus i tucked my tail between my legs,
refused to walk,
and sat on our floor.
unfortunately, megan picked me up,
and took me outside with her.
next time, more drastic measures will be required.
in the meantime, it is back to bed for this pup.
xoxo, 
bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment