Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

my six wardrobe essentials


^^^ a girlfriend recently asked about my top wardrobe essentials.
i thought it would be fun to share a few of my absolute favorites.
each of the above items are under $45 - and some much less
expensive than you might think. happy shopping! ^^^

my number one favorite item? these leggings.
i also cannot live without my chambray blouse,
a pair of minnetonka moccasins (or three),
a cozy open sweater,
a basic tee, and of course, a floral mini dress.
mix and match any of the above items, 
and you will be surprised by the number of combinations you can create. 
i wear my shiny leggings from american apparel constantly.
whether with a dress, t-shirt, blouse, or
grungy sweatshirt while at home, you could say i am in love (majorly).

i also cannot get enough of my basic tee's from target.
i wear them under sweaters, or my other favorite - flannels,
to add comfort and color. 
i look forward to tucking them into skirts for spring, too! 

what are your favorite and most loved basics?
i would love to hear.
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment