Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

casual chic

^^^ this outfit needs more accessories! ^^^
dress: thrifted, tights: target, tennis shoes: converse, 
necklace: from my trip last summer to new orleans

i cannot get enough of my converse. 
i think i shall wear them all summer long;
when i am not in my tennis shoes, i will live in these.
what is your favorite shoe for summer?

this past weekend, i finished my montessori training program.
thus, this girl is officially a teacher! 
i may or may not have celebrated by eating ice cream for dinner.
and going on a mini shopping excursion to my favorite local thrift shop. 
i deserve a treat though, right?

i hope you enjoyed your weekend. 
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment