Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, April 28, 2014

flowers and bows

denim jacket and headband: h&m, dress: lush, leggings: american apparel, 
bow flats: dsw

what is more fun than flowers and bows?
especially when paired together? 

how was your weekend?
i enjoyed napping, sleeping in, babysitting some munchkins,
and working for several hours in my classroom.
i also spent time with one of my favorite girlfriends.
monday always comes around too quickly, however.
are you ready for the week ahead?
xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. Denim and Floral are two of my very favorite things, so basically I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Megan. I love how colorful is your blog. I nominated you for Liebster award. For questions and details come to my blog. Love, Nina xx

    http://fashionomicall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your denim jacket, I really need one for summer!

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete