Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, April 26, 2014

more ice cream, please

^^^ a little date to wallingford's molly moon's for homemade ice cream ^^^
^^^ stumptown coffee ice cream with rainbow sprinkles for me ^^^

due to the gorgeous spring weather we have had in seattle, 
my girlfriend and i decided to have a little date at our local
molly moon's ice cream shop.
honey lavender on a cone for her, and coffee with sprinkles for me.
this was my first trip to molly moon's, 
but i will definitely be back.
xoxo.


4 comments:

  1. I love the honey lavender! I get it every time I go there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i need to get that next time! it is absolutely delicious!

      Delete
  2. I love homemade ice cream! the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it seriously is! i need to go back for more :)

      Delete