Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

shoulda' been a hippie

dress: free people (thrifted), headband: prairie charms, flats: dv (old)

lately, upon looking at the outfits on my blog,
i think to myself "i should have been a hippie."
after much discussion with my family, 
they, too agreed that i was born in the wrong decade -
they often think i wear very odd things. 
loose-fitting dresses, flower crowns, everything fringe, vibrant prints, 
high-waisted pants, etc. just a few of my current favorites! 

i had a blast taking these pictures with my girlfriend, m. 
i thought they would turn out ridiculous (as we were laughing
hysterically) and i make the most awkward faces.
however, i think these turned out rather well.
the top picture also makes me think that i want 
even brighter ombre for summer.
new hair, here i come! 
xoxo.


1 comment:

  1. Haha I sometimes feel that way, too. Love your outfit, so much and these pics are so cute!

    ReplyDelete