Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, May 31, 2014

chambray & tulle

chambray: cotton on, dress: target, clutch: loft, flats: thrifted

things have been busy around here as of late!
i attended a weekend-long bachelorette party last weekend,
completed toddler conferences as work, 
and am preparing to start another training course for school.
in addition, i have been spending 
a great deal of time with my family and the girlfriends. 
overall, i feel like i am in a great place right now.
i am happy with my job,
thrilled to be done with my montessori training,
and feel comfortable just being me.
having summer right around the corner (with daily sunshine)
helps a fair amount, too! 

i am off to help my mom prepare for our girl's brunch tomorrow. 
talk to you soon! 
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment