Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, September 19, 2014

new hair from my friends at ola salon

^^^ how cute is this display?! ^^^
^^^ salon ola's theme this month is "books" ^^^
^^^ this little pup was taking a rest while i had my hair braided ^^^

and now, onto the hair!
braids in the front; a bow in the back.
for some reason, i get rather nervous when styling my hair.
curls, straight hair, and a ponytail 
pretty much define "my very limited style."
that is simply no fun!
these braids and bow were a fun, stylish update to my everyday look.
now if only i could replicate this myself -
ola, i might need some training! 

for all of my local friends, 
please visit the adorable (and extremely kind)
staff and salon in west seattle.
to book your appointment, visit here.
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment