Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, September 18, 2014

calling all seattle bloggers and friends!

^^^ this is an event you won't want to miss! ^^^
join me this sunday, september 21st from 9:00-11:00 
at the athleta store at university village!
the theme? "fit and fab!"
style athleta attire with upcoming fall trends
for a look that is polished, comfortable, and versatile!
stylist, darcy camden, will provide tips and style
recommendations for attendees. 
in addition, skoah, barre 3, and swink
will provide us ladies with skin care tips, potential
workout opportunities, and hair styles that can
transition from the gym to everyday life.
it is an event you simply won't want to miss!

athleta, i cannot wait to attend.
this preschool teacher could definitely benefit from new yoga pants and some hair help.
xoxo.


1 comment:

  1. I think I might go, I'm not 100% sure yet, but if I do I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete