Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

i'm baaaaaack

dress and necklace: lika love
flats: thrifted
and the truck? that's the lika love mobile fashion boutique - 
every girl's dream

i took a bit of an unintended vacation from this little blog 
as i was packing up, moving out, and moving into my own little apartment. 
can i tell you something? i've never lived alone. 
there was my house growing up, college dorms and off-campus housing
with friends, back home with my parents, and then 
apartments and houses with copious roommates. 
the fact that i have my very own (and very tiny) place, is kind of crazy.
i am loving every minute of it -
aside from my epic unpacking adventure.

on a different note - i am back here on this little blog.
stay tuned, please.
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment