Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

another collaboration with lika love

^^^ sometimes i forget that my hair is actually fairly long!
and this kimono? seriously, amazing ^^^
leggings and kimono cardigan: ℅ lika love,
tank: american eagle, bracelet: urban outfitters, purse and flats: macy's

sadly, this is the last outfit from my collaboration with lika love fashion. 
i had a blast styling each piece
and very much look forward to working again with malika
(the proud store and mobile truck owner (and buyer) of all things lika love)!

there is just something about kimono's - 
they're dressy, yet comfortable, feminine, and seemingly
go with anything! 
cozy leggings and a tank were all i needed to 
style this pretty kimono.

this outfit is perfect for me while at work.
i get incredibly warm chasing after the toddlers.
as a preschool teacher, 
i spend much of my day running after the children, sitting and playing with them,
and awkwardly squatting when assisting them in the bathroom.
i want to look professional, but more importantly, i need 
my clothing to be practical (and work with me and my lifestyle).
these slim leggings and kimono are the perfect solution.
xoxo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment