Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

'put a filter on it'

flannel and shoes: thrifted, skirt: tj maxx, tights: forever 21, 
necklace: loft

my intention behind the above filter is to mask
my current dislike of my hair color.
i swear, i have no idea what happened, 
but somehow my hair turned a sort of red/blonde with prominent dark roots.
it needs help. soon.
the red/blonde/roots combination does not, i repeat, 
does not photograph well. however, with this fun filter,
the colors are muted, and i actually kind of love it.
the hair looks far better in person, but i am ready 
to say goodbye to the bangs, and welcome any changes.
xoxo.

**ps the above boots were a value village find this past weekend.
when i saw them priced for $6.99, i knew they had to come home with me.
colorful, a little wild, and very hippie-like is just my style.




No comments:

Post a Comment