Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, January 1, 2015

talking hair (again)

i saw this twisted pony tutorial on pinterest and had to try it.
for someone who is completely inept when it comes to hair,
this twisty-little-do was ever so easy!
dress and flats: nordstrom rack, sweater: forever 21 (old),
necklace: loft (on sale for $4.97!), clutch: c/o motif blogger brunch

with my recently cut bangs, i feel like my hair is a constant experiment.
working to get my bangs flat, but not stuck to my face, 
flipped in the same direction, not allowing them to get greasy, 
still wanting them to look 'natural' or a bit messy -
it is an adjustment. 
i also feel as though my hair looks better back (with the bangs) than down.
this twisted pony was easy with the help 
of clear elastics and some simple twisting and flipping. 
it might just be my new 'go-to' for work.
what do you think?
do you like to experiment with different hair styles?
xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment