Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, April 20, 2015

let's talk jewelry

^^^ my jewelry is collected and stored (and seemingly hidden) all over the apartment! ^^^
^^^ a few of my most cherished pieces ^^^
i received this gorgeous, floral statement necklace
as a birthday gift this past year from my two best friends.
i love the bold, white flowers.
though a statement piece, this necklace is also incredibly delicate;
the gold chain is classic, yet understated. 
i enjoy wearing this necklace as it reminds me how 
fortunate i am to have these two ladies in my life.
above are my beloved alex and ani bangles,
both of which were gifts from my mom.
the 'm' is for megan, of course, and was a christmas gift two years ago.
the second bangle was purchased
on our recent trip to the south, while visiting my brother.
we spent an afternoon at churchill downs, touring the 
incredible site of the annual kentucky derby. 
the horseshoe is representative of our trip (and purchased in the gift shop).
i love how these simple bangles hold meaning,
and they look lovely layered together! 

there are so many other pieces of jewelry 
that are dear to me, as they carry history - 
the first necklace will bought for me,
a heart shaped diamond necklace, worn by my grandma,
 consignment pieces that are reminiscent of 
thrifting adventures, etc. etc.

looking to expand your jewelry collection?
a few of my favorite places to find unique,
versatile jewelry are local boutiques, consignment shops
and auction jewelry, too.
i was recently introduced to gorgeous jewelry, 
available online for auction here.

i very much enjoyed picking out a few of my favorites 
and sharing them with you! 
do you have a special piece of jewelry that you wear often?
let me know in the comments below.
xoxo.

**this post is inspired by invaluable
an online auction marketplace, offering gorgeous jewelry up for auction daily.
as per usual, all photos and opinions are my own! 



No comments:

Post a Comment