Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

the crop top

top: nordstrom rack, jeans: american eagle, 
necklace and flats: thrifted, bracelets: target

i have always wondered, 'can i wear a crop top?'
i think the answer is 'yes!' anyone can, really! 
i styled this crop with high waisted denim (similar here) and my go-to,
nude flats. i also plan to wear this top with my
high waisted black skirt, for a dressier look.
of course, there are times when this look may or may not 
be appropriate, but for a lazy sunday, my belly button 
peeking out was acceptable :) 

how do you style crop tops?
are you a fan of the current trend?
xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any crop tops (yet) but I'd style them like this! Gotta wear something high-waisted so not too much shows.

    ReplyDelete