Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, July 5, 2015

red, white & blue (again)

blouse: kohl's, shorts: thrifted, sandals: saltwater,
 purse: steve madden (via tj maxx), ring: lika love

fourth of july means wearing red, white and blue on repeat all weekend, right?
i picked up this little blouse at kohl's this weekend 
in preparation for the holiday and already cannot wait to style it again.
white pants or shorts, distressed jeans, leggings and a chunky sweater 
in cooler weather - so many possibilities!

i wish the fourth wasn't over because july 5th means 'packing day.'
packing and moving are my two least favorite activities;
and with moving comes unpacking which may or may not be worse.
i am off to pack up my apartment and hope to do 
a massive purge so i have slightly less to move with me.
wish me luck! hopefully you are doing far more fun things today :)
xoxo.





2 comments:

  1. Saltwater sandals make me feel all nostalgic! I need a pair! That purse is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need some! they make me feel nostalgic, too! mine are from zappos :)

      Delete