Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

short hair, don't care ;)

dress: handmade for my aunt by my grandma, ya-ya!
booties: thrifted, bracelets: forever 21, ring: lika love

after far more time than i'd like to admit on pinterest, 
much thinking, asking, polling, and thinking (and of course, 
back to pinterest), i finally decided to make the cut - 
all seven inches
while i've only officially had short hair for a few hours, i love it thus far ;)
it may or may not be a different story
when i'm forced to style it on my own. i hope i'm ready for the challenge!

this past weekend, while at my family brunch,
we did a bit of a clothing swap. 
two of my aunts have incredible vintage pieces, 
some of which were sewn by them and my grandma, ya-ya, 
who has since passed away.
she made the dress in the photos above! 
i absolutely love the bright colors, soft fabric, and overall style of the dress.
this is something i would absolutely be drawn to 
in a vintage shop; i feel honored to be wearing the dress today -
i think it may be a sign from her that the dress fits perfectly, too?
i have a few other pieces that i took from the
swap that i cannot wait to share on this little blog.

p.s. hope you are surviving this heat wave, seattle friends.
if you have AC, i am coming over!
xoxo.



2 comments:

  1. Meg! I LOVE your hair!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is SO CUTE! Ahh I can't wait to chop mine this fall. :) This heat wave is brutal, and unfortunately, no AC for me!

    ReplyDelete