Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, August 10, 2015

fashion meets fitness with brooks!

fitness is an important part of my daily life!
while i could always stand to drink more water, 
add an extra few minutes to my workout routine, or 
limit that after dinner treat - overall, i strive to make healthy lifestyle choices.
i track my steps, calories burned, and workouts
using my fitbit (pictured above). i'm kind of addicted;
i update and check my app several times each day!
^^^ my new brooks vanguard heritage shoes! ^^^
i cannot get enough of this top;
not only is it moisture-wicking and odor resistant, 
it is incredibly comfortable!
i like that it can easily translate from working out
to running errands or meeting up with friends for coffee.
i've actually paired this top with leggings and jeans 
for a chic, yet casual look.
^^^ yay for stretchy pants and jumping photos! ^^^
i sure don't mind evening walks around my city, 
especially when this is my view.

it's easy to stay motived and keep fit with my new brooks running gear!
i was fortunate to have visited the brooks headquarters, 
located in seattle, a few weeks back.
we previewed the fall '15 line, met members of the brooks' team,
and were able to try on numerous pieces.
i blogged about my visit here - be sure to check it out, 
as the headquarters are amazing! 

thank you again for including me brooks, 
and to my fellow fitness friends, run happy!
xoxo.




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those leggings and those shoes! Is it bad I want the shoes just to wear with jeans and stuff? Ha! I LOVE walking/running there! That park is right by my apartment and it's where Michael and I started running!

    ReplyDelete