Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

something old, something new

^^^ another dress that was sewn by my grandma! ^^^
dress: sewn by ya-ya, flats: vintage, necklace: nordstrom
^^^ one more jumping picture today! ^^^

a few weeks back, i went to brunch with
all the girls in my family.
we did a bit of a clothing swap, and i was fortunate
to have brought home the above dress (sewn by my grandmother).
i shared another dress i received here.

i feel quite special to wear something made by my grandma -
she was very talented, let me tell you! 

i have a few other vintage pieces from her
and my aunts that i look forward to sharing soon!
happy tuesday, everyone!
xoxo.


1 comment: