Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, October 15, 2015

print mixing

dress: thrifted (via goodwill), necklace: old navy, heels: jessica simpson (old),
clutch: swap with ana luiza of northwest blonde

a few weekends back, before meeting up with my mom for dinner, 
i told her, 'i just need to stop at goodwill.'
my parents live up north, so naturally, i had to stop by their 
nearest thrifting destination - i'm so glad that i did, too! 
i picked up the above printed dress, along with a men's flannel
and wool sweater, which i look forward to styling in this cooler 
seattle weather! #thriftaholic

i added a pop of color to the dress with my statement necklace, 
and swapped out my typical neutral bag for this adorable
leopard clutch (courtesy of a recent swap with ana luiza!);
can i tell you how much i love it?! the strap is adjustable
if you prefer a shoulder strap to a basic clutch. 

are you ready for the weekend? my toddler class has been plagued 
with sickness this past week, and i'm keeping my fingers crossed that 
i'm done with the flu and other illness for the season.
just to be safe, i plan on sleeping in, napping, and catching up
on all of my favorite shows! 

don't forget, there are a few days left to enter my giveaway
xoxo. 



1 comment: