Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

leopard & faux fur

oh weekend, where did you go? 
despite having three days to enjoy sleeping in, binge watching
'making a murderer' and striving to limit my treat-intake
(trying to swap out treats for green smoothies!),
the time always goes too quickly! 
were you able to enjoy the weekend? 
i picked up this faux fur infinity scarf before the holidays, 
and it has quickly become a winter wardrobe staple. i love that it
 can be styled alone (over a dress or blouse), or paired with 
any of my jackets - it sure keeps me warm.
dress: loft (old, similar here), faux fur scarf: nordstrom (no longer available, similar here)
clutch: forever 21, bracelet: francesca's (similar here),  tights: fred meyer, boots: dsw

although i wasn't in seattle to ring in the new year, i imagine 
i would have worn something comparable to this;
the leopard print dress and faux fur scarf are festive. with my statement 
bracelet, i knew i wanted my shoes and bag to be more neutral. 

a few resolutions i have for 2016? 
i am trying (trying very hard!) to limit my sugar intake. 
with the holidays and our recent vacation, things were a bit out of hand.
i felt sluggish, my skin was suffering, and i was not happy
with my body. i recently joined a gym next to work and am
hoping to make more health-conscious decisions. 
additionally, i am carving out more 'me time.' this blog definitely falls 
into that category, as i find writing to be incredibly therapeutic.
 lastly, i am trying to devote more time to friends and family. 
this may seem counter-intuitive to the previous goal, 
but i want to surround myself with the people i love most!
cheers to 2016, everyone! 

in case you missed it, i shared a recap of 2015 here.
xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment