Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, December 30, 2011

picture post

alas, i have my camera again (thank you, r). i found a bunch of pictures i had forgotten about, so i thought i would share a few with you :) 
(that is r haha - funniest boy i know, besides perhaps the crazy boy below)
taking a much needed break from the picture below :)
(thanksgiving treats)
thanksgiving dinner at m's mom's house
an outfit post i forgot to do!
sweater: uo, striped shirt: tj maxx, jeans: ae, shoes: moccasins, necklace: nordstrom rack
my best friend since the fourth grade, c
my brother, n,  & m!
post christmas dinner with my grandma


well, i think that about covers it. not having a camera is especially poopy, so i am very happy to have it back! especially when my phone camera is sub-par hehe. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment