Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, December 30, 2011

outfit challenge

today marks the first day of my thrift store outfit challenge :) please let me know what you think! i absolutely love this chambray shirt. 
(the shirt got very wrinkled under my down jacket this morning. it is freezing here!)
shirt: thrifted, jeans: nordstrom rack, boots: ross, necklace: f21

next week i will try to wear more than one thrifted item. 

are you ready for the weekend/new years?! i am ready to sleep in, visit a few other girlfriends who are in town, celebrate my brother's 18th birthday tonight with my family, and relax with m. have a fabulous weekend! xoxo.


2 comments:

  1. I love this necklace! It is totally up my alley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dani, it was only $3.80 at forever21! i got it last week, too so they should still have it :)

    ReplyDelete