Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

prairie girl



this picture seems very appropriate today as i look like i belong on the prairie. or a farm. i am okay with that though because this is the most comfortable outfit ever :) and sometimes comfort trumps fashion. 
sweater: target, shirt, skirt & boots: nordstrom, headband: fuego
more lazy hair today! 

normally i am beyond ready for the weekend by this point (hump day), but i think going to sleep at 8:30 last night helped :) also, i get to see one of my very dear friends today! she lives in washington dc, so i do not get to see her as much as i would like. and m is coming to visit again this weekend to go to our office holiday party with me. three cheers for a good week! 

oh my goodness, i almost forgot to share with you the best part of my outfit today:
the daschund socks m's dad got for me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those socks are awesome! Haha. I also love the boots + midi look. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love the skirt+cardigan combo! And of course, your socks are too adorable.
    xo
    katie

    ReplyDelete