Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, June 18, 2012

neon and a belated father's day gift

t-shirt: nordstrom, chambray: target, jeans: lc for kohl's, shoes: dsw

i am in love with these neon jeans! 
are you a fan of neon?

also, a very happy belated father's day to my faj!
so glad i was able to spend the afternoon with you.
thank you for cooking my veggie burger to perfection :) 
you can see my father's day gift for you here from my column.

here's to a good week, everyone! 
xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. I love the neon pants! They're a fantastic color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, here's to a good week.

    Please tell me it's going to be one, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I love those pants! what a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your neon pants, especially with the chambray - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete