Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, July 20, 2012

catching up

today is the day.
the house is officially gone.
it is no longer ours.
now empty,
we had to hand the keys over to the new family.

my family is closing this chapter of our lives, and moving onto the next.
my mom texted me our new "home" phone number - not cool.
(my brother and bailey are reticent to accept the condo as home, too).
as am i, though i do not actually live there...

however, i have a new roommate! 
and a bit of new furniture,
courtesy of my parent's move.
i thought i would share a few pictures of the inside of my newly refurnished apartment :)
more to come!
a few pictures from my phone... 
+ reunited with my best friend 
+ my favorite place to take the babies recently - green lake wading pool
(photo taken before 9823082103 children bring their toys and swim) 
+ an afternoon snack with baby (mine / his)
+ mismatched and loving these toms


hope you had a great weekend! 
xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment