Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, July 26, 2012

scattered

tank: target, shorts: material girl for macy's
(does this even match? well of course it does not match, but does it go together? 
i have no idea these days)

my brain has turned to mush.
la di da...
too much work, not enough sleep.
oh boy, oh boy.
starbucks instant iced coffee has been my saving grace.
plus, it is helping my bank account - my favorite thing.

i love these shorts, but they are comparable to spandex.
they were riding up my bum all day long.
not sure if this was due to the entire bag of chocolate goldfish i consumed
(followed by a horrid stomach ache),
purchasing the wrong size,
or the fit and fabric of the shorts in general.
oh well, they are pink. they work.

keeping my fingers crossed this next week goes by quickly
because in t-minus seven days i will be on the beach (with my book) in hawaii.
thank you little brother for graduating high school
and allowing our family to celebrate you! 
and thank you mom & dad for taking pity on me and purchasing my plane ticket :)
mahalo.

...i suppose this means i should try to tame my unhealthy eating.
...oh you aren't supposed to eat a bag of goldfish in one sitting?
and my highly balanced dinner of salad + fruit + cake is unacceptable?
must work on these so my pink shorts can be worn at the beach :)

happy almost friday! 
xoxo.

p.s. i just finished this month's book club book - only two days after we had book club...
and it was amazing.
this month we read "a grown up kind of pretty" by joshilyn jackson.
it is by no means a deep, thought-provoking, and highly analytical read,
but the plot is unique, and i found it to be a page turner :) 

1 comment:

  1. I was just having this "shorts riding up" discussion with my friend last night. It's horrible. & I consumed 85% of my chocolate goldfish bag yesterday as well. How do they disappear so quickly?! HOW!?

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete