Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, July 2, 2012

status update

shirt: free people, tank: nordstrom, jeans: tj maxx, flats: thrifted

trying to keep those pesky hairs out of my eyes.
grateful i got to have lunch with my mom and godmother today :)
just finished reading "fifty shades of grey."
just bought "fifty shades darker" for my kindle, pierre.
planning to make a quick run to trader joe's tonight,
as i am craving their vegetarian black bean burrito :)
excited to go home and wear my turquoise dead sea face mask.
cannot believe that all three of the babies i watch are crawling, or almost crawling!
(where does the time go?)
excited to have wednesday off to celebrate the 4th of july.
inspired by this quote:
one of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself,
know who you are,
what you believe in,
and where you want to go.
--sheila murray bethel

what are you up to?
happy monday!
xoxo.


5 comments:

  1. Ooh is that the We The Free Reverse Stripe Tee? I love it!

    The purple one has been in my online shopping basket forever, but I don't know what size to get!

    P.s. Hi! I love your blog!

    -Maddie (from HNA)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi maddie! yes, it is, and i got it at the rack. mine is a medium because it is semi short. you should definitely go for the purple :) and thank you for the kind comment!

      Delete
  2. Love the Free People top!! Also, great quote.

    I am soooo pumped to have the 4th of as well! wooo :)

    xo
    Lizzie


    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lady! i got it at the rack for very, very cheap :) happy fourth to you!

      Delete
  3. Cute shirt. Love how casual it is. Sorry, but I did not 50 Shades for some reason :O( perhaps need to give it another shot.

    ReplyDelete