Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, December 30, 2012

a birthday

a very happy birthday to this guy -
my "baby" brother.
he turns nineteen today which is simply unfathomable.
i remember the days when he called me his "sissy"
and slept in my room and let me boss him around.

he is a pretty great guy though, let me tell you.
i admire and love him more than anything 
(even if i have to beg and bribe him to take pictures with me).
clearly, they turn out well, right?
happy birthday, nick! hope your day is the best, as you deserve it.
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, happy birthday to him!! I wish i had a brother. :) I have a nephew, and he is the star of the family.

    ReplyDelete