Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, April 29, 2013

spring wish list

this spring, i am lusting after just a few things...
if only that meager teaching salary was just a tiny bit larger...
a girl can dream.
"classic circle" toms 
^^^ the perfect bag for school ^^^
color block faux leather tote

wysteria tall gloss hunter rain boot
faux leather cut-out skirt

in addition to these items, 
i would love a new pair of white converse,
a chambray skirt,
and perhaps a dress or two.
and some printed shorts.
and bracelets.
okay, one of everything, please.
what is on your spring wish list?
xoxo.


1 comment:

  1. I am hoping to get some Hunter wellies for my birthday this year, a perfect way to celebrate my first birthday in Seattle, right?

    I love that skirt. It is so cute and would work year round.

    Question, do you where lo-tops or hi-tops when incomes to converse? My husband is all about the classic hi-top, but I love the lo-tops.

    I'm just lusting after skirts and dresses since I've given up on finding affordable and comfortable jeans. I'm on a major blouse kick too. If only I could afford my fashion taste.

    ReplyDelete