Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, July 15, 2013

a case of the monday's

tee: nordstrom, sandals: steve madden, skirt & belt: borrowed from my roommate, c

you know, monday, i simply was not am not ready for you.
maybe it has something to do with sleeping until almost 1pm yesterday 
(and subsequently not being able to fall asleep last night),
or perhaps it is the fact that it is near eighty degrees in seattle today.
regardless, if you could come back tomorrow (or never)
i would truly appreciate it. 

this past weekend was far too much fun for the work week to be here already.
i visited a new apartment,
spent time with the girlfriends,
cared for a few munchkins, 
and basked in the sun as much as possible.
i promise i wore sunscreen, and i have wholeheartedly fallen in love with my 
bareMinerals advanced protection spf.
i can easily wear it alone or underneath my makeup.
now if only the work day could be over so i could head home
or outside to play - that would be perfect.
xoxo,
angry about monday.

p.s. c, what am i going to do when i can no longer run upstairs and raid your closet?!




2 comments:

  1. a case of the mondays, I love that movie! I will never get sick of watching office space! i think this is a cute monday outfit :) love the bright blue top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! I wish I had a roommate with cute clothes I could borrow :)

    ReplyDelete