Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, November 23, 2013

a few of my favorites


traveling the world is something i strongly aspire to do.
whether simply driving across the country,
or spending time abroad, 
either sound lovely to this girl.
however, as a student and new teacher,
traveling is not necessarily something i can afford.
this saddens me.

in the cold winter months (especially), it is hard not to feel stuck -
stuck in your house, stuck at your job, or stuck in the city in which you reside.

i live and work in the seattle area;
a city with much to offer.
while it is sometimes difficult to see outside of the rain and gloom,
this city is beautiful. i am lucky to live here.

today i am collaborating with the seattle marriott,
encouraging you to travel and enjoy this pretty city we call home.

located in the heart of downtown, the seattle marriott 
has gorgeous accommodations to offer their guests.
while staying downtown, 
you can easily get to and from a variety of attractions.
a few of my favorites?







these are just a few places i like to enjoy.
thank you, seattle marriott for collaborating with this little blog.
you helped remind me what a wonderful city seattle can be - 
a city that i am fortunate to call my home.
xoxo.






2 comments:

  1. I love this! I wish I had the change to travel more often. And I've been wanting to visit Seattle for so long! Thanks for the recommendations :)

    xo inventedromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live about an hour away from seattle and every time i go, it just keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete